Ingredients (2-4 people):
Ingredients (6-8 people):
- Boil the water, vinegar, sugar, and salt until the sugar and salt dissolve completely. This is the pickling liquid.
- While the pickling liquid boils, cut the red onion into thin strips and place the strips in a deep bowl or cup.
- Cover the onion strips with the pickling liquid, so that the strips are completely submerged in the liquid.
- Let the onions in the pickling liquid for at least one hour at room temperature.
- Serve after one hour, or cover and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
| || |